Thursday, January 11, 2007

My First Blog

Currently listening to: "Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Don't Forget Me"
Mood: Rase Macam tk tau nk buat ape...get it?
Yeah gonna Start Blogging. I decided to blog because My life is getting Interesting. I don't Blog because I think my life is not interesting enough to blog. But that dosen't matter rite atcually?haha My life is getting interesting because I'm going NS soon..Recently went to CMPB to do the Medical check up..I got PES BP..means Im obese..my BMI is 28. something which is over the standard of 25. If my BMI is belo 27, I'll probably go to PES A because the rest of my test is such as sight, hearing is A except for my weight lah. If I go army, I will go through the 15 weeks BMT course not the usual 9 weeks. Azlan said there is a high chance I can become officer for Civil Defence or Police if I pass my IPPT and SOC. Hmm..sounds good..I'll try to achieve that. So I'll be going to NS soon ... In 2 or 3 months time..the sooner the better..Let's talk about NS another time.
Now i'm still studying in SP. Marine Engineering. Final year, Final Semester, Final Term and Final Month and Final year Project. everything gonna end soon.hahaYEAh!!8 Febuary 2007 is the day..(8Feb??hmm...Japan drop the first bomb in Singapore in 8feb1942 I think..hmm..what should i do then?)
Orite Let's talk about today. Yeah today was a day where i tired for no reason. Go to school and take maths quiz and got 10/20..haha..damn it..study last minute ..this is what u get..I deserve it i think.Then after Maths go collect our FYP product from Chang which was supposed to spray by me and took some photos of it because the previous photos were hilarious. Do some sand papering with Fauzee and Azlan on the product. Then go for lunch. Oh...So it was the food that cause me to tire. haha..Azlan talk about shit during lunch. Makes me laugh when think about it.hahaha. Imagine during lunch he talk about shit; the kind of shit, what causes it to be this and that shape, what happen if u eat this and that and etc. hahaha. We laughed at FC3. I hope nobody knows what we were laughing about. So after that go to do some touch up on the FYP report. This is where i got sleepy. Lucky it was not long.haha Then after that we go home.When I got home, Immediately went to sleep..too tired ar...cannot take it. haha After that woke up and getting ready to spray the product. Before that..Chat with Dianah for a While..and wish Fariz (CICAK) good luck for his NS tomorrow. Then spray the product..take quite a while for it to dry, so I play game.Then I took some photos of the product for the Report. I hope my team mates like it...haha..Ok..that's all I did for today roughly..I'll try my best to make my blog interesting and fun to read.haha..ok thanks for reading ar...Bye
____________________________________________________________________
BMI - Body Mass Index
BMT - Basic Military Training
PES - I dun know ar...sorry(Physical Eligibility Status..hahaha aku hentam ar..)
FYP - FUCK YEAR PROJECT (haha..FInal Year Project)
FC3 - Food Court 3
NS- Nasi Sambal/sayur/satay( National Service)

____________________________________________________________________
**SOrry my English is poor .. So JUst Roughly understand ar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home