Saturday, September 15, 2007

Towards The End

So Im coming to the End of BMT. We had quite alot of fun this week.Games day on 11 September.which is my birthday. Games day is where all companies from BMTC school 1 gather and compete each other. we also had to dress up. Since we were from Apache, We had to dress up as the Apache Tribe. Yeah we painted our faces and body. Foo..mcam dayak abis. we had our own Mascot. Eagles Company Mascot was cute. haha. We had Cheers competition which we lost. Zulu and Eagles won it. Apache won third. Zulu one was nice. As for the game itself, apache didn't won anything. Tug of war was one of the main event. I was suprised Eagles lost to Zulu. I played the Telematch game. we are supposed to turn around a cone 10 round and run. Damn. I thought i could run straight but i couldn't. my officer cut four lane and fell. hahaha. Kelakar giler. Overall I had a lot of fun.

At night i Was beaten by my frends. While i was lying relaxing listening to my Ipod, they covered me with blanket and bantai me. So i dun know how many ppl beat me...but it seems like 15 of them. my face all kena..hahaha. Thanks friends. Good one. at middle of the night while i was sleeping, the drew on my body with the camouflage cream. my whole body and my face were black. kurang ajar. I had a tough time removing them. Kalau kiwi aku bunuh korang. hahaha.

So Thursday is The start of ramadhan. We woke up at 4 am and march to the cookhouse. They gave alot of food. Then after that we slept. and woke up for next training.

Friday Book OUT!!

4 days to POP...ceh 24 km lom abis....hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home