Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun

I have to get back to shape. damn it. 4 weeks really can changed you. I have to intensify my exercises. 12km to at least 16 km per jog. no less. anyway. chalet was fun although i dun expect the chalet to be so small. I ate alot. haha. Guard duty was even more fun. aha aha aha.

Oh, I've applied for Mechanical Engineering Course at NTU and NUS. Though I had 5 choices of course, i've decided to put only one course for NTU and NUS. NUS the only course for Marine Engineering Student is Mechanical Engineering Course. Anyway i got doubt into getting into NUS. aha aha. So its either dapat atau tk dapat. kalau dapat, alhamdulilah. kalau tk dapat. I will think about working next.($20 gone.)

so basically i have 2 more weeks of training to get my 3rd sergeant rank. but i still have a lot of shit to do. Watermanship, 32km route march and urban ops.
26 February is the day. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home