Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bulan Puase

1st day of Puase was 16km route march. it was not so rabak for me but the recruits really makes me proud. they endured the entire route march with one of them having slight fever. i walk besides them making sure they dun faint or collapsed along the way. i kept telling them u fall out this 16km, u have to do it again. in the end they made it.
Tuesday was tug of war. haha. i became the anchor man. its really not easy. u need pure coordination, strength and technique. damn we lost to Orion company.they were to strong. haha. my leg felt wobbly after the game.
wednesday was my soccer trial. hahaha. imagine me going for soccer trial for representing 9 division infantry. buat kelakar. though i was selected to go for the next stage of trial, i think im not going to go. mampos sak main bola tkde air. bole mati.
thursday was games day. it was ok. my BMT days were more fun with eagles company around.
Friday......bookout.for me. not the recruits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home