Friday, January 12, 2007

2nd Blog

Yeah..my 2nd blog...Thursday..As Usual...school lah. Supposed to go school at 830 for Integrated Control Lecture Class. But I already planned the previous Night.. I'm Not going for it. So I didn't go lah..haha. I think it makes no difference. First of all, no attendance taken as the Semester is going to end. Secondly I don't know What the Hell Is Mr Heng talking about. Talk about Control all the time. What does it Control atcually.?? Argh Forget it. So I go to sChool at 10 ar. For Engineering Maths 2 class. I had to carry the FYP product all the way to school. It was Heavy ar. But NVM.. It's for the Project. So went for Maths Class. Teacher taught about PROBABILITY. I've already forgot what I learnt in Secondary School about probability. It was basically the chances of an event to occur. Something like that. Teacher continue to teach and teach and I soon lost. So I just copy anything she wrote.haha..Then I just realise I got a test in the afternoon at 3. Shipboard Drawing Test. Shit..For the 3 weeks holiday I didn't Study...now I just know I had a test today. But not to panic. Everything gonna be fine i told myself..haha..So after Maths go for lunch which I used the time to relax..After that got AUXILLARY MACHINERY.. had to watch my classmates do some presentation. Boring ar...2 hours they present...ARGH!! But one of my classmates, Adrian impressed me with his presentation. He answered question calmly and confidently..Especially about the Nitrogen things which is asked by a class genius, Tsyr Harn. So after that go for my shipboard Drawing class. Suprise!! Mr Pang got a meeting. YIPEE...No it should be YEARGH!! Mr Pang took Over. The test took place. Yeah, like I said everything gonna be fine...and I answered the test with the help of my Classmates..especially Azri..Thanks ar....So After that ..got to library.. booked a project room to do FYP. Finalising on the report. haha..wait a minute Before that...I go to FC3 again to eat. And Guess what ? I ate Half Spring Chicken. Half of a Chicken which is deeply fried..FOo!! kenyang beb...Something Funny when Azlan odered his food:
Azlan:" Kasi Emperor Fish Meal Satu Dengan Fish Burger"
Seller:" Fish Burger ape? Chicken, Beef, Ikan?"
hahahahha..at this point i control my laughter...come on man... FIsh bUrger hahhaa..is there such a thing called chicken fish burger? hahaha... I laughed..I guess the seller must have laughed too.. I say him Smiling.HAHAHAHA...Funny. After Eating back to work. Book a project room .Finalised Report and Finished at 1930 hrs. Not so tired. Got home around 2015 hrs. Rest.. Play Com.. Chat with Dianah around 2300 hrs...Hmm siow ar never sleep...dah lah besok start kol 8, jauh lak tu skola...haha...Ok ar...gua nk tido hahaha.
Thanks for Reading.bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home