Sunday, May 27, 2007

45th Blog

What a weekend I had. Fun? Yes! Went to barbecue with my friends. Yeah. This barbecue is for me and my friends to have fun before going to our NS. We had this barbeque at Pasir Ris Park.

I had to go to Kama house to help him carry the chicken. Banyak siol. haha. Starting je dah ader bende suay jadik. I left the barbeque grill outside his house for a while. Like about 5 min. Kluar je rumah, dah kene curi. hahaha. Kalau dapat tangkap tu pencuri aku grill die ar. Then we went to the pasir Ris Park Taking a Cab.

Sampai saner trus beli Ice. our pit is kat hujung of pasir ris. Kawan kawan ku sumer dah sampai. Yeah. Wanted to start bbq but it was raining..haha. So relax first. at about 6pm, we start bbq. then makan2..bebual ngan kwn secondary sumer..lepak2..main bola. I didnt eat yet. I need to leave some space for the food at midnight onwards. So at 930 like that bdk2 pompuan balek..haha. Khairul and his Friends came..makan kejap then balek. Then start lah kite sumer jadi giler.. Nyanyi kuat2..sumer.haha.Sekali Sekale.

Then around Midnight, We play frisk bee. Yeah. Main malam2 bute. Mcm bdk tk betol. Then we ate the food. Banyak giler ar..makanan utk 20 orang tapi yg tinggal cume 6 orang. Really. I really BANTAI most of the ayam. Haha. My friends sumer bantai the stingray and the udang. Kenyang? yes. Giler babi. we kept eating ar.. so as not to let the makanan go wasted. Then tell some ghost stories ar.. some were really scary. haha. Main guitar, main Checkers we tried to enjoy ourself to the maximum.

Then dalam kol 5 pagi sumer weak..ngantuk..haha tapi tk tido. Kama was the man of the match. Mengarot giler babi. He asked me to wrap him with plastic wrapper, then he walk along the park. hahaha. In the end, makanan sikit je ar terbuang.

In the morning.. sumer lembik nk mampos. we forget how to fold the tent. haha. Balek je rumah aku teros KNOCK OUT. Overall..FUN ar I really enjoy myself with my friends. :)
I will post some pictures on the next post. :)

Khairi Fact of the day.
No fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home