Sunday, May 13, 2007

37th blog

Sunday. Sunday Morning is Everyday for all I care. haha. Hey Mother. Selamat Hari Ibu. I love You. :). Plan cancelled to eat out together cancelled cause father is working. Thats the first thing i heard in the morning. Ok. :). Then went to cousin's house to teach him Tuition. at around 5 pm I go home ar. Yeah I ate alot today. and yesterday. Sia sia je aku jog. Sia Sia je aku main bola. haha. But I always tell myself, hey its better than to eat without jogging or playing soccer. haha. Well, I'm currently playing Mafia. Yeah great game. The Story line is perfect. Graphic great. The cars are great. The Jazz music is damn relaxing. haha. A perfect game for me. 9.5/10. well thats all. Atcually I have nothing to type ar..haha. :)

Khairi Fact of the day
Pork is the world's most widely-eaten meat. Ee...bodoh sak sape makan pork. Pengotor. Especially The Intestine. Eee..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home