Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Final Week.......

Book in at 9pm. for the muslim. to allow breaking fast with family. Then come to Tekong, Platoon 3 was preparing a feast. Seriously a FEAST. 10 boxes of pizzas..ordered by Sergeant Mike. KFC: i dunno how many pieces of chickens were there bought by section 2. then ader ar makanan seperti babi, itik panggang for the non muslim. wow! then celebrated my 20th birthday with some others birthdays too. Thanks Friends. Then Monday we got POP rehearsal. FOO!! maut beb..the weather was hot and still we had to fast. Tuesday too...nothing much...just Rehearsal. and when buke..i drank like 5 cups of water..and get scolded by sergeant for taking too much cups :P
I couldn't Sleep on the last night. Rats were very irritating animals. I hate cockroaches...now rats..Besar gemok2 pulak tu. Ate my biscuit! take lah...tk heran..nk POP...aku halalkan. Spoil my last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home