Sunday, February 17, 2008

My weekend.

This weekend is quite fun. Saturday I had to book in because of the test. Bangun lambat. naik Taxi. (Thanks to the person.hahaha). what's the best part? I failed the test. hahahaha. baik sak.
Then in the afternoon went to Beach Road. In the evening went to Orchard to shop with my friends. Me, Annuar, Raffie and Kama. Bought a shirt and some stupid exercise stuff. I dunno why i bought it but i have no regrets. Then went to Mustafa at night to buy Raffie's MP3. Oh yeah check the price of Ipod Shuffle. $129. online selling at $80. Ipod mini video cost $249 for 4gb. We had a lot of laughter at the clothes section. I and Raffie had this game to find the worst design clothes. and laugh like crazy cause the design betul2 punyer tk senonoh. hahahaha. then went home.

Today went to Chevrons with Kama and Fariz. The best part is where kama jatuh. hahahaha. Then went to creative. I bought a computer keyboard cause it cause $5. hahaha. beli je ar. for fun. they are selling the Zen vision M 30GB for$249. damn it. its so worth it ar to buy it. but then..if i buy i will be declared bankrupt. hahaha. and there is this 1gb mp3 selling at $39. So after seeing at creative, my next month buy would be either 30gb Zen Vision M or 4gb Ipod Mini Nano. hehehe. about the shuffle, i will try to buy it this month.

Ok got to book in. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home