Saturday, October 18, 2008

End of Holiday

Yeah. I had a 4 days break. I had to clear my leave. This 4 days is very relaxing. Slacking at home. Woo. Wish i could do it for a month. hahaha. giler. Anyway someone Betrayed me yesterday saying that ipod shuffle selling at $19 at Tampines Mall.Distance between Tampines and CCK is around 30km. Wow. dekat. Taking advantage of my obsession with Ipod, she told me that the offer ends on the day itself. In the end I found out that u must buy a macbook to get $19 ipod. I also found out that she gang up with a friend to use me as a scapegoat or a guinea pig to test out whether it really cost $19. Oh my. Friends... What do friends means? What are friends for? Friends are meant to be betrayed..Sad..disappointing..who can we trust nowadays? That's life...Sucks..Too bad we had to SUCK IT UP...hahaha.
OK i was just exaggerating. I'm Bored. Anyway I had to meet a friend over there. Lucky. Kalau tak there will be cases of arson in Singapore.

Saturday is very bored. Mum and Dad had to rush to Malacca Early in the morning as one of my relative there passed away. Innalilah...
I stayed at home whole day in front of the Comp. meletup jugak Computer ni..Imagine eh, One day i was playing happily in front of the comp and the monitor suddenly explode. Really explode with fire. Wow.haha. Cut my hair today. Sucker sia the uncle. Potong sembarang.And he likes to mumble. And i will just answer hmm, Yes, no, ok. $8. But better than tekong. Those Fat minahs cutting. Urgh..U know how they cut? They are Fat. They wore the grey army tshirt and a tight 3/4pants. with one hand on their hips, they use the shaver( i dun know what is it call ) those electric thing to cut hair on the other hand to cut. TAK SENONOH. abeh cepat nak mampos. 3 minute dahbis. And your hair uneven..
Oh yeah Kama called me last week, saying that he's bored in Australia. hahaha. I need him man. I need him to plan our Saturdays soccer. it's been 2 months i never played.
My money seems fading easiy.. damn I withdraw $30 yesterday and today is gone. Mane siol? Sape jumpe kasi balek. $50 also its mine.
Haha.
I'm booking in tonight. Duty tomorrow. Shit. and next week also.
Bye. See you next week. I want to eat. Eat and Eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home