Sunday, October 11, 2009

soccer

weekend was alright. Soccer in the morning. It was raining. Syafiq insisted we carry on. lot of ppl backed out. I decided to come down no matter what. haha. so we played against the other team. found out it was my primary school mates. haha. tak kenal ah. sorry. dah lame. We trashed them. Haha. no team can adapt rainy weather than our team. i love rainy weather. u can slide from half of the court to the end without getting any scars. so yeah. it was fun.
afternoon fariz asked me to meet him at Orchard. mcam malas. seriously. he said meet at 630pm. he told me at 430pm. so i got like 2 hours. But i took my time..at 6pm i went into my room and strum the guitar...630 i go have my shower. hahaha. so meet him at 730pm. hahaha. rabak eh? we ate and ate. and lepak. then went home.
today soccer again. haha. our team was on form. seriously. won most of the games...nice. finally some good form. hahaha.]
Project not done.:(
fail my thermodynamic test. i deserve it. not enough effort. :(
Uni life is hard. Endure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home