Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari raya.

Well, Last week test was total disastrous. First time in my life, i feel so depressed. i deserved it la. I dun want to blame the paper is too hard or what. Its me. Not enough effort. Well, try harder.
Hari raya was alright. first day as usual, go to Father's side Grandma House. Well, this is the first year celebrating without my grandfather.
Then the mother's side is at my house. Its a tradition to gather at my house. first, wait for everyone to come. second, the Mintak maaf event. from oldest to youngest, all the way to the youngest cucu. its like 50+ people. so its a really long queue to end.haha. then the duit raye distribution. all will gather at the living room and will be shouting names to give out the duit raye. haha. mcm pasar gitu. yg ader step malu2 diri kat tepi just waiting for their names to be called. haha. malu, tak dpt la. Alhamdulilah dpt la sikit. lepas duit skola 2 minggu. haha. then take picture and everything's end at 5pm like that. seriously very kecoh. my grandma has over 30 cucu, and plus the makciks and the pakciks. mampos. kecoh giler. haha.
well tomorrow i got MEchanics test. i want to do well. god..give me the strength and the will to study. after that will be heading to orchard for some ice cream with my army mates. can't wait to whack every single one of them. hahaha.
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home