Saturday, February 20, 2010

Long time never update my blog. busy la. anyway school is alright i guess. No more complain in this blog. So fast 6 weeks gone. Need to catch up alot. i am now preparing for my IPPT. i need a massive body restructuring as my body weight is going to my pre BMT weight. scary.
Anyway recently i watched 2012. i know its outdated. the movie itself is above average but i kept thinking about it for a few days. what will i do if it really happen? maybe run to africa, watch world cup and dun come back. hahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home