Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life Goes On

Yeah Last weekend soccer. Great. So many ppl turned up. Looks like Lamsoon won the Street Soccer Rights. Yew tee gone. i dunno for what they locked the gate. But lamsoon have always been my favourite. Its challenging when you are against different opponent. It makes you want to really win and dominate the court. haha. we lost 2 games i think. and the last match was NSF against NS men(completed NS). haha. kelakar. Suprisingly, we won. See. sape cakap dah bis NS kite dah tak fit? hahaha.
Then went to Raffie House with Kama since i got nothing to do at home. I looked at their Programming assignment..ape bende sak korang Type? tak paham. I'm surprise to see they have so few module. and i have like 6 for Exam. wth...Oh yeah. they offered me to help me with my maths. thanks. i really needed it.
Today went to school for 1 hour lecture. i ran 15km today. i lost 2.7kg. I promised myself, if i can carry on with this New Khairi Regime, I will lose 10kg in 4 weeks. we shall see. No Gym. Gym are for gays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home