Sunday, March 07, 2010

March Updates

As Usual, My life is about school. I guess its better this sem than last sem though its much tougher. At least i didn't Screwed up My CAs like last sem. Need to focus.
I have been intensely exercise this week. Seriously intensive. Jog 5 days straight. 10 km each. The sad part is, I lost only 5 kg. 5 kg in one week. i just realise, its better to jog in the day than at night. I jogged at night for the past 2 years and gained minimal results. No good. The problem is i have no time to jog in the day. Unless i wake up 6 am in the morning and jog everyday. hmm...like army haha. Need to lose weight then i can focus on static exercises. whatever. exam coming, thats more scarry. haha.
My blog is dying. I will try to keep it alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home