Sunday, January 14, 2007

4th Blog

4th blog...yeah..first would like to apologise for the late update of 3rd blog. 3rd blog was messed up ..cause i want to sleep. haha..sorry again. So today is Sunday. Sunday means stay at home whole day ar..not even leaving the house to go to shop etc. Every sunday is like that. haha..so i dun have much to talk ar today..get up at 630...sleep back after prayers..woke up at 930...walk here and there..and back to sleep again...haha..pe saje ntah aku.. then woke up at 11..went to toilet to take a shower..saw food on the table...it was mee goreng given by my neighbour.. and a bit of mee siam..bought by my mother...and kuay teow...which my mom cooked. haha...byk nye mee...ok ar..makan ar..bath first..then makan ar...then after that...play com. Football manager..yeah..my 6th European Championship tournament. And this time i won as usual..without conceading a goal! wow, isn't that amazing? This Indicated that My management is very effective. My tactics, etc..haha..good. by the way its 2028 tournament..haha..Then after that tgk TV...main com..Tgk TV..Tido..haha..woke up at 4...makan lagi..makin gemok ar aku....Then watch TV...I planned to start studying by tonight. So After Maghrib, Blaja Maths sikit ar....haha...i've lost my touch.. forget everyting about partial fractions and so on..Damn..Must Pick up fast. 2 weeks left man..to exam.. and got another 3 more modules..ARGH..can't wait for this "Polyification" years to end..Come on lah...24 more days...yeah..And tomorrow got to prepare presentation for thursday ship board drwing module. Argh i hate presentation lah...I think im gonna just read from my notes. I dun care..Tomorrow start at 830..ship powering...Another module which i cannot catch up.. alot of notes to memorise..Funny module...First Term..calculation...Quite easy ar...Can get good mark..2nd term changed to Theory...shit man...Ok lah.. i have nothing more to share with u...so till then goodbye..

**Poor English

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home