Tuesday, May 29, 2007

46th blog

Yeah. Today Nothing Much Happen. Except jogging at the canal where I met my Former Sec. Sch Classmate, Kah Liang. At first I tried To ignore him because I wasn't sure that was him Then he stop and look and me..I smile..hahaha then we jog as we talk. He was in the Navy Diving Unit. Those Elite from the Navy. He told me about the tough training in the Navy. yeah..Scary. Imagine U had to get Gold for the IPPT. Damn. They have their own standard. Like u must get 9min 15 sec for 2.4 km. which was crazy. He said he was training cause his 2.4 were 9min 29 sec. Damn Imagine that. To me thats very good enough. And he told me about a training phase called "HELL WEEK" in his training where for a week, he slept for like 7 hours. 1 Hour a day. Giler kan? Yeah and we talked about our secondary school life. Yeah Nice meeting with him. Enjoy ur NS. So thats all for today.
Mcam malas ar nk post gambar BBQ but I will post soon. haha :)

Khairi Fact of the Day
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home