Thursday, May 31, 2007

48th blog

Current Mood: REFRESH
Currently Listening To: Perfect Strangers - Deep Purple

Today Was DAMN TIRING. The weather was damn Hot. Very Dry. Played soccer in SP today. Yeah get tired easily cause of the weather. Tak tau ar brape botol 1.5 litres kite beli. Banyak giler. And I also injured myself. Trying to dribble pass 3 players..1st ngan 2nd lepas, yg third bole terjatuh, Tripped on the ball. hahaha. Paiseh sak. Tu ar step Ronaldinho lagi. hahaha. I injured my thigh. we play like 5 hours under the hot sun before we stop. Imagine pukol 6, the sun is still scorching. wow. I blame Global Warming. hahaha.

Then after that we want to makan at FC 3 skali dah tutop ar..haha. Sedih. Kecewe. Hatiku terguris. Pedih.ARGH! haha. We headed to KFC instead. My friends semuer makan 2 piece chicken meal. Hehehe. Since I have an APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION, I ate the 3 piece chicken meal. Hahaha. Makin Gemok ar aku. Ya, agree with Aziz saying that enjoy dulu sebelum NS. Haha. The Ayam Berlemak. Under the skin you can see those Yellowish stuff. Fuh. Tu yg buat TERPUKAU biler makan KFC dan tu jugak yg buat kau GEMOK.Haha. Balek walk with Annuar teman die pegi NTUC kat Teck Whye. hahaha. we complained about the Berita Harian being so VAGUE. hahaha. Besok vesak day. Ader Bola kat yew Tee. Kol 8. Haha. Ntah Leh bangun ke tidak. Aku dah lah adapt bangun kol 630 solat, Tido balek then bangun kol 12. Haha.
Hopefully can wake up ar. KK till then goodbye. Goin to watch Apocalypto, Yes im always ketinggalan with good movies. :)

Khairi Fact of the day:
Miss my Fact? haha. K lah Give you simple ones.
A one-day old baby cockroach, about the size of a spec of dust, can run almost as fast as its parents.
AS IF I CARE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home