Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday fever

Slept at 3 am last night. woke up at 630. my mom asked me to go kedai buy sarapan. go to the kedai mamak beli epok2. before that the owner asked me to help him carry a table. mcm sial. kedai kau, kau angkat ar sendiri. aku nk beli epok2. then went to jog at 730. finished at 0900. jog a total of 8 km. yeah. then went home. found out that there's nobody at home. I have 3 choice. first, mintak my neighbour for spare keys, wait my father to got home and thirdly go to my makcik house. Nk mintak my jiran, segan pulak..maner tau tgh tido. so i decided to wait for my father.tunggu punyer tunggu tk balek2. in the end i knocked on my neighbour door for the keys. slamat dah bangun.

Then went to play soccer. woo! after 5 weeks of no soccer, i finally played soccer. kaku ar sikit. very tiring sia. after few hours of playing we stop because of the rain. then went home to change before going out. at this point my body felt very weak ar...and I had FEVER. To me if u had fever suddenly, it means u work too much without enough rest. that was true ar. i havent ate and i went to jog and play soccer. i had mee soto once i got home.

went out to beach road with kama, raffie and annuar to buy army stuff. haha. raffie, apa mau field camp beb. gua dah over ar..harap2 hujan lebat. haha. ate panadol and i felt better. then went to bugis to buy my earpiece. then lepak2. bual2 merepek...till 1000 and went home. i had a great time today. and to kama, thanks ar for making me choke in the bus. appreciate it alot.Thanks once again.

Situational test and Live Grenade throwing Next week. Woo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home