Thursday, September 20, 2007

Private Muhammad Khairi

PoP just now. Fun! Proud! marching in front of ur parents.seram jugak.. kalau tu rifle jatuh..foo..malu giler. alhamdulilah everything went well. Nobody fall out. Yeah i did my infantry roar dengan semangat giler..hahaha. Then took some pictures. Thanks the commanders. Sad not to see them. Hope to see them again. and one more thing...goodbye A139..Though u are troublesome irritating piece of shit but we went through hell together. Yeah thanks for the memories. (A139 is my rifle).

15 weeks had been fun and enjoying to me. A memorable experience for me. Commanders, great.best ever. my BMT is an experience i wont forget. Forever APACHE!
(fuck! still must come back onf friday night.....24 km.)

pictures on nxt post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home