Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday

Sunday was boring. I slept at 530 am. Planned to go jogging b4 i sleep. then it rained heavily. ape lagi? trus tido. Woke up at 1030am. Mother was bising2 suroh me kemas bilik because saudara belah bapak nk datang. slowly i clean up my room. very slow. like around 12pm then i finished. packed all my things for camp and play com for the rest of the day. Boring. Mom masak nasi lemak. Ice Jelly for Desert. woo!. favourite beb. haha. since i missed my joggin in the morning, at 530pm i went for a jog. after jog then siap to go back to camp. since i got time, i typed this blog. haha.

Tuesday field camp. 4 days 3 nights. Must wear the camouflage cream on the face. i hate it. because when u wash it there will be stain at ur eyelid which look like u were wearing mascarra. hahaha. Im so not looking forward to booking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home