Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nights OUT

YEAH. surprise i got home on wednesday night? haha. My company got Nights out for 4 hours. Quickly i packed my dirty clothes and went home. Malas aku nk basoh baju2 kotor nk mampos dgn bau yg busuk giler.

Today I had Signal Lesson. Hard ar. Got to memorise what to say for different situation on the Radio. Assembling the Radio was easy though. Now i had to read up the signal book for my test. I had SOC just now. Tiring.Yes.2 sets of it. tk ke giler tu? i just endured ar as a few more minutes to buke. I'm happy that i've completed it. :)

Yesterday was crazy. We had our navigation test. They put us inside the hutan and navigate from checkpoint to checkpoint. I got sesat in the first place. Really i was scared. 5 times i go back to the starting point. The area is full of fallen logs, roots and branches. And its on the slope of the hill. so i go up and down ntah brape byk kali ntah. In the end i finished it. After that is Night navigation. Ni lagi susah. Torch light not allowed. Hutan gelap nk mampos. You just have ur Compass. Thats all. Slowly i walk to the checkpoint and finished it.

OK. thats all i had this week so far. Tomorrow is IPPT. I will try my best to get SILVER and make myself happy. hahaha.

FOXTROT SUCKS...I STILL LIKE APACHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home