Friday, October 12, 2007

ARMY IS FUN.

This week was crazy week i should say. We had a hell lot of activities. Damn tiring. I remember tuesday we had SOC in the morning. Then Fast March in the Evening. Penat giler. Only me and Wira Fasting in the platoon that day. We walk at the back of the platoon and talk to each other. Lepas buke je..fuh boleh nyanyi, pekik2. haha. Then on wednesday we had our METADOR lesson. a type of rocket launcher to destroy tanks. Bazooka. yes. Something like that. berat nk mampos. we had a lot of lessons and tests. There is this test about Safety. I fail. haha. the passing mark. 45/50. i got 44. haha.dunno weather they will pass me or not. Thursday which is yesterday is the most challenging puase day in my life. Morning. we had SOC. 700m rundown instead of 50m during BMT. bole mati. Im really angry with the guy who slow down at the monkey bar. Block my way and i had to let go cause i could not hang anymore. Because of him i fail my SOC. Fuck you. then we had our GYPSY 1 exercise in the evening located at Mandai jungle. Tiring. Sesat in the first place but found our checkpoint in the end. Carry the signal set. Panjat bukit sane sini. Giler sak. Night navigation was tiring also but its not as long as the day. In the jungle we talk about ghost. There is this funny part where i smell something:
Aku: eh, aku bau minyak kapak ar.
Idros: Sialah jangan tegor sial.
Aku: ok2...sorry. tak sengaje. Terlepas.
15 min later:
Idros: apasal aku bau Macdonald ar?
Aku: Kepale hotak kau. Tadi ckp jgn tegor!
hahaha. Then another friend of mine say if u shine your light at the tree, You will see head of a human. Imagine that. Tengah2 hutan die bual gitu. Tak ke seram tu?
I only ate my food at 11 pm. i buke with just plain water before that. They never give us time to eat. No wonder so tiring. I dun think this activity is fun at all.
Today we had our M203 Grenade launcher technical Handling Test. i screwed up in some parts. haha. The weapon is heavy. Whoever yg bawak tu gi fieldcamp nanti slamat ar..haha. Luckily im the machinegunner.
at 12pm we book out for the Muslim.

Oh my god I cannot wait for Next week. Got Field camp. Followed by another one the following week. AND FOLLOWED by another one The following week. FOO!! Gerek Beb. Army is very fun. Full of fun activities. Life can never be better when u are in the army. Im Looking forward to it.
(I think its true that I ate Sarcastic this morning. hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home