Sunday, October 28, 2007

SUNdaY

Boring. Did nothing. Nothing much happen. Now waiting for my kakak to bring her whole lot of friends. Yeah got my KASPERSKY internet Security thing. Yeah. its good just like what most ppl said..It does not lags the computer. Better than Norton Antivirus software. I didnt switch of my com since morning cause im very actively downloading programs and games to recover what i have lost.

Alot of things i've lost:

1)Football manager which i have played up to year 2035 which took me 1 year ++ to achieve that.

2) Movies. Damn lots of Movies. Especially the Family Guy Episodes and movie. ARGH!!

3) Songs. I have lots of them. I used to have the Complete collection of Red Hot Chilli Peppers Albums. Now..gone!

4) Games. Lots and Lots of Games..All my favourites Mafia, Godfather, Sniper Elite, Pro Evolution Soccer..

5) Pictures. Alot of them. Luckily some were at my sis Laptop. those important ones like the picture and video of me entering tekong for the first time..haha.

Forget about that. Now lets get back to "Work"

So next week its the 6th week of the Basic Section Leader Course. Im gonna get my rank soon. its gonna be the last field camp of the course. They called it Exercise GRANDSLAM. They gonna test us how we lead a section. Its gonna be rabak. Also there gonna be exercise Wanderer. Navigation. and all that is in TEKONG!! Woo!! I miss Tekong. Really. I hope I bump into Kama who is doing his field camp. hahaha. so Tekong Here i come!

I had a chat with Fauzee yesterday. Great he's back from Sea after 6 months. Damn. Mesti Happy giler after 6 months in a ship as a cadet. Im happy that he made it. Now he's gonna take his test to get his 5th Engineer rank. Good Luck Bro. The rest of my friends are still at the sea serving their 6 months at sea. Hope to see them soon.

Ok i have nothing else to say. Im gonna meet the "Hacks Candy Girl" later to pass her the CDs. Bye2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home