Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ex Grandslam Day 2

Day 2. Start the day at 545am. We were told to prone with FIELD PACK on. WAH!! I tell you..REally can die. I thought i was dead but fortunately im not. haha. Prone for like 2 hours. Imagine someone sit on ur back while you prone for 2 hours. Giler. penat giler babi. Then we were told to change positon and prone again. haha. Rabak. after that went for mission. Yeah. Sergeant chose me to become enemy. Gerek siol. just stay at one place and wait for ppl. then shoot. woo! haha. wait for about 15 minute a section came. I shoot. the weapon jammed. Try to fix it. The section laughed at me. Kurang ajar. haha. But then i manage to shoot 2 sections. and they did their flanking. Then it rain. Heavily. we were told to prone. in the rain. rabak sak. dalam hutan. mud all over. prone. so just prone ar. 2 hours. cool sial.

Night. Ambush again. i carry M203 rifle. Which is M16 rifle with grenade launcher. so prone and wait. this time its damn long. so i took off my helmet. slept. until my friend woke me up to be alert. so i just sat down bersila without the helmet. Eenemy came. pulled the tripflare and shoot. i change the rifle to auto mode. Gerek sia. shooting m16 in auto mode. I laughed whenever i thought of the way i shoot. Duduk bersila. No helmet. Shooting. hahaha. then pack up and sleep. then we realise we wait for the enemy for 5 hours. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home