Friday, March 14, 2008

2nd week

So 2 weeks past. Time really flies. 2 weeks of lessons. Talk and Talk. Lectures and more lectures.Night time is my training. i would go to the gym and do some work out. Yeah the gym open 24 hours. so you can go anytime you want. Sorry ar..not for RECRUITS.
Then bath and went to sleep. usually i will sleep around 12am.
I've been posted to PEGASUS Company.which is in School 2. I am from School 1. I want to be in School 1. There is where all the Obese companies are. And its really a noisy place to be. Especially Eagles Company where they will shout and Sing loudly in front of other Company. Kecoh. hahaha. Hopefully School 2 is equally fun.
I am sharing bunk with officers. gerek. bunk ader TV. haha. Boleh dapat indonesian Channel. So Every night, i would watch Indonesian Drama which is damn Typical. Kene fitnah sane sini, Sumer pasal harta. Standard. Sikit2 nangis. hahaha
BMTC is fun. I got to see Ilham, my secondary school classmate almost everyday. hahaha. Fun giler. He would greet me and ask for permission to carry on what he is doing. haha. and he called me Sergeant. haha. I did nothing to him. Dun worry.
Ok that's all. I want to play soccer Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home