Sunday, October 26, 2008

I want a new Computer

So last Thursday I decided to go nights off. So plan with Raffie and so we left the island at 7pm. Just to go out and eat some fattening fast food. so went to simei. Jalan2 and went to Challenger. Saw this CPU. Compaq. So I told Raffie:
ME:Eh. Ni bagos tau. Worth it sak kalau kau beli. $899 je.
Raffie: Entah eh. Aku nak save duit..
After much persuasion and Psycho, he bought it. hahhahaha. Woo! I'm real good at "Psycho-ing" people to buy things. hahaha. So dun go shopping with me if u want to save money. But mcm kelakar sak. Gi Nights off beli computer. hahaha.
But then i realise my Psycho-ing skill is a double edge weapon. soon i also want that cpu. seriously. Cause im quite a freak at gaming. i buy comp solely for games. not for some school projects or homework. No! haha. But then, a gaming computer is a good computer right? yeah im right. So on friday morning i called my mum:
Me: Ma, ayie nk beli comp.
Mother: KAU GILER EH??!!! ( she really shout. I could hear the echo from my house)
Me: Murah je...$900.
Mother: KAU NK LETAK MANER??!!! COMPUTER LAMER NK BUAT APE?!!!!
hahaha. Funny sia. I really dun expect my mom to react like that. i cannot imagine if i bought the comp already without telling her. Nevermind I'll just wait...
She told me its a waste of money. Ok i can take that. But anyway im going to buy a comp soon. maybe next year. a damn good computer and a lousy laptop for school. Money is always a problem. So i guess i'll be working while studying. Just need to manage time properly. thats all.
So saturday was Company cohesion day. Went to Down town East to eat at sakura int. buffet. Alot of food. damn it. I ate alot. seriously. and we only pay $5 cause the rest is company's money.
I've got to book in tonight. sad sia. tomorrow got duty. but again its my fault. haha. See you in 2 weeks time cause its FIELD CAMP!! YEh!!! again....



I found this pic at facebook. This is me. teaching recruits how to put clothes inside their cupboard. haha. LAst batch. 03/08. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home