Thursday, May 07, 2009

Update

Well, im too lazy too update. Not because im too busy or what. haha. Ok. My last batch. 5th batch. PES C batch. My first batch was PES C. My last batch is PES C. haha. If i had to talk abt the recruit i'll probably spend an hour typing. Lots and lots of problem. There is this guy who is allergic to eggs. and one day he accidentally ate eggs. It was so bad. his skin start to turn red. it was damn itchy. he kept scratching till it bled all over his leg. i told him to go to medical centre. he don't want. kepale batu. then he vomit on the floor..there were rice, chicken, egg white and many more. ahhaa.
Went to the doctor to do my blood test recently. Medic sucks. the poke me anyhow and no blood came out. kurang ajar. another medic came and do it. finally blood came out. at least they are better than the nurse in hospital. one time, a nurse tried to take my blood. no blood. but the needle was inside and she kept moving the needle to find the spot. sakit bodoh. haha. i went for my medical check up. it was ok. except for the weight. 88.5kg. mampos. berat siol. meaning my bmi is 26.7 haha. but its ok. as long as i can still maintain my fitness, pass my IPPT its enough.
hmm. what should i do tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home