Monday, March 23, 2009

Swimming

The whole morning i was playing games. In the afternoon i decided to go swimming to do my laps. Planned to go alone. Then Raffie said he is on the way to send my things. I told him to go home and change to follow me to go swimming. So we went swimming at CCk. Damn it. It was closed. It is close every Monday for maintainace i guess. We decided to go to Jurong swimming complex. At least can play also. hahaha. Reache there play at the wave. Damn it was not easy to float in the wave. Threading water is very tiring. Especially with wave. Then we went to the standard swimming pool to do my laps. Very tiring. Swam over 20 laps. Swim Breast stroke and Freestyle which is damn tiring. Swimming really kills me. I will feel damn weak after swimming. Tomorrow i will go again..maybe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home