Friday, March 27, 2009

2nd Sergeant Muhammad Khairi

Yeah. Finally I'm Promoted. To 2nd Sergeant. haha. So happy. Why? Gaji naik. haha. Yeah Let's enjoy. haha. Pemalas nak mampos pon bleh naik pangkat. well at least i fufill all what i want to achieve at NS. The IPPT gold was a bonus objective. Not Compulsory. haha.
Went to Dental appointment today. Oklah. The dentist is a lady. Nasib baik. and She's nice. Kalau tak dah kene maki tak jage gigi. Well she said my teeth were not so bad. Wisdom tooth grow perfectly. no need to take out. Just some fillings on my decay. she said i have no choice but to floss my teeth everyday cause food can be easily get stuck. she taught me how to floss too. Damn it. dah mcm primary school. Im happy cause i get my teeth fix. I have 32 full grown teeth.
Went to tampines to follow Iskandar home. To take his hard disk and follow me home. to take games of course. so went to my house play some games. haha. We played Pro Evolution Soccer together on the computer. He didn't know im so pro at using keyboard. but he manage to beat me some of the matches.
No plan tomorrow..So sad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home