Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Larger The Load, Larger The Inertia.

Woo. Update. Week 2 was alright i guess. Getting more intensive. I can feel the pressure. I realise i just cant sit back and relax. No. At least not for me. I need to do revision every single day. at least open up the book and read a little. thats the minimal. No more delay. I finally get the momentum. Yeah. Larger the load, Larger the inertia. Err..nothing to do with my weight ah...its the weight of my laziness. :P

So 4 days of Fasting. Eat alot. I have Beef steak yesterday for breaking fast. Have to break fast in school. Finish late. so break fast with aziz as usual Canteen A western food. hehe. Oh yeah someting funny happen in te lecture hall. Me,Wan and Haikal sit together and a chinese guy was eating some coffee bread. We all suddenly felt hungry sia. And we talk about them in malay. say that they makan gelojoh etc. at the end of the lecture, he talk to his friend. and realise he was talking in indonesian language. hahaha. i think he understood what we were talking bout him. hahaha. quickly, we left.

Tomorrow Wednesday. Go home at 230. argh! EID! project. 1 year project. $1000 budget. No idea on what to do.
orite. time to sleep. selamat berpuase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home