Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weh

well, i shall blog the way i blog. I shall use my blog as a journal than posting thoughts about the world. whatever my thoughts, i shall keep it to myself. Some people expresses their thoughts such a way that he is actually praising himself or herself.
Ok, this holiday have been working hard. firstly, at HP, night shift, assemble PC and Servers. Very easy except that i dun like the environment. full of CHinaman. so decided not to continue after the contract.
Then work with Havi Logistics. Its a Warehouse supplying for Pastamania, Subway, KFC, Burger King and Mainly Macdonalds. Oh yeah, Free Food. what a bonus. i only spent $5 a week excluding transport. saving abis. My Job basically is to make sure there is buns, those burgers buns is ready to be distributed. its very tiring but i dun mind. sometimes i also help with the delivery of macdonalds stuff. Just now made a delivery at LIDO. hope nobody saw me.
After this contract ended, decided not to werk anymore. let me enjoy the $2000++ and Ramadhan. hahaha. no la. need to save money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home