Thursday, January 25, 2007

9th Blog

Picture of 3B01/02

Picture of Class DMR 3B01/02 (me at the back ar..blue color)

Wednesday, we had our photo taking just now. These pictures are not official. Official ones are taken with lecturers of Marine Engineering. Only Few turn up around 12 people, suppose to be 30 something and all are male.. Some refuse to take pictures don't know why...After the photo taking we had our FYP presentation. During the Question and Answer part, Mr Heng attack us with stupid and I think Immature comment. He said our project is too simple. FUCK YOU LA HENG. I don't mind say FUCK here..Come on lah its innovation. We invent something. Even our supervisor said our project can be presented at SPINNOVEX. Dumb ass. He also said if you all show me how you came up with the idea, then it would be fine. FUCK...Then what is the Preliminary Presentation all about? Your head is it? Then we left the room. We headed to FC 3 to eat Half-spring chicken then went home.
So that's what happened roughly. I was really hoping our project would end nice and peacefully. But it didn't. So I will end here..Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home