Thursday, May 31, 2007

49th blog

Thursday. Vesak day. So happy vesak day to all Hindu. Today Play soccer. Again. I was so tired yesterday and today have to play again. haha. Set my alarm at 830. Woke up. Maseh ngantuk. Set pukol 9. maseh ngantok. I set at 930. Then get ready and went to Yew tee ar. To my suprise when i play i was not so tired. I mean im not exhausted ar when i ran. So play until 1 pm when it started to rain. haha. Then we stopped. Raffie do one silly act where he climb the court wall and jump. He fell. hahaha. Padan muke kau. What are You trying to do ar? haha. Then lepak2 , Went to Lot 1 temankan Haikal beli kasut which he didn't buy eventually. Then went home. Penat. Teros Knocked Out. Woo.Woke up at 6 mandi then play com ar...So thats how I spent my holiday. (holiday? Everyday is holiday to me since Febuary.hahaha)

APOCALYPTO
Good Movie. Easy to understand. Violent here and there. Its about the Aztec civilisation(im not sure its Aztec, but should be Aztec.) where they had to make some human sacrifice by taking Heart of Men to prevent declination of their civilisation. They took the people from villages and kill them. Somehow, the hero,(eh , the face like Ronaldinho sia..without front tooth) escaped from the sacrifice and ran from the orang jahat. Yeah. Most of the story is how he escaped and kill the orang jahat eventually. there is one part I like where he took a club, with sharpen stone attached at the end, and just bashed the head of the bad guys. Rabak sak. Blood shooting from his head like a pipe with a small leak. Style. There is also a funny part where the people trick this guy into eating a Raw Tapir Testicles. BLUEK! So overall good movie ar..4.5/5
:)

Khairi Fact of the Day
7 more days to NS.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home