Wednesday, August 08, 2007

IPPT

This week is our IPPT categorization test. FUCK. I failed. After all this weeks. I failed because of my Chin up. Damn u fucking fat Khairi. You are so fat that u cannot pull yourself? I managed to pull 2 which is definitely not enough. But the rest of the test i did quite well. i got 5 point for my sit up which I do 43 sit ups. Then i got 5 points for my Shuttle Run which I ran under 10 seconds. I got 3 point for the Standing board Jump which i jump 225 cm. and last but not least i got 5 points for my 2.4 km which i ran the time of 10 min 20 sec. So all those jog i did in the past few months pays. but yang sial nye apasal aku tk boleh bikin chin up? Argh!! mcm sial. I think my chances of getting to command school is fading away. seems like there is no chance already. I got to train myself less than 6 weeks before the Passing out Parade. Nevermind. At least i achieved something in BMT which is losing weight. I've lost at least 10kg so far. more is coming. I need time to train. to me 15 weeks for a FAT person to be physically fit soldier is not enough. It takes time. So what I hope is that after BMT i can train myself and get into command school. But for now, i will try my best to get silver for my IPPT. Pray for me.
Ok thats enough for today. Im going for my Platoon BBQ. Mcm sial. Kat Pasir Ris. Dekat siot. Eh, tk leh dekat lagi eh? Buat lah kat Changi ke. Anyway i better get Ready. GoodBye!

Khairi Fact of the day
Khairi is so FAT that he cannot pull himself up....
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home