Friday, November 16, 2007

Disappointment :(

My buddy is the LPS(leader platoon Sergeant) today. It is temporary rank given to a person to take charge of a platoon for 2 or 3 days. Actually its supposed to be me, but since i've done it b4, he took over. Hahaha. Funny sia. The whole platoon Bully him cause he is the blur2 type one. Disturbing him. Pressure him. and finding mistakes. hahaha. I as his buddy, did not defend him. Instead i join the Platoon. Hahaha. We did this for fun ar..

Today is a disappointment. I still achieve a pass for My IPPT. sucks lah. Come on lah Khai. Lose some weight. and pull more. But still, i improved on my running. 9min33sec to 9min27sec. I'll work harder definitely. We booked out early today. 630pm the bus came. So went home. Change and go for a jog at CCK park at 9pm. Dun jog there at night. Cause the smell of food at the restaurant there really tempting. I jog 10km and decided to walk home. Yeah. Something i should do often to release my anger for not getting a silver for my IPPT.

Tomorrow i will go out with annuar. THinking of Going to the Creative ware house sale. got MP3 as low as $5. haha. GO! BORONG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home