Saturday, November 10, 2007

Khairi The Irritator.

Today I had a Fun day with my frens. played soccer in the Morning. Tak Ramai Turun. My team only kama, me, Fariz and my cousin. so after playing soccer, lepak and went to Chevron to buy some army stuff. Singgah Creative. theres gonna be a warehouse sale soon. 16 november. Mp3 as cheap as $5. hahaha. go. habiskan duit. Beli. haha. Then went to IMM temankan Fariz and Kama shopping. Ate at Long John Silver. The nasi was Tasteless. Really. Tkleh angkat. Then went to Bossini and something very funny happens.
Fariz: Eh aku tak suke sak ni baju. (the shirt print was you know the circles with colours to test ur Colour Blindness)
Khairi: Kau try bace ape yg die tulis. Try je.
Fariz: oh..Nombor 28
at this point, I and Kama Laughed until we cry sia. hahaha. Atcually it Wrote "I LoVe Colors" hahaha. Baju Kurang Ajar. Teasing Those Color Blinds. hahaha. Funny sia. I love Colors became 28. hahaha
Then Khairul Came. We ask him to read out.
Kama: Kau try Bace.
Khairul: I love....ape ar the last one?
hahaha. I and Kama Laughed again. Then He took a few step backward and still trying to read those word. hahaha.Still he cant see it. hahaha
And sorry Kama and Fariz for irritating you with the way i spoke today. Suddenly feels like irritate u guys today. Kama even Beat me and Fariz Really can't Stand it anymore. Hahaha. Went Home after That.
Thats all for today. Bye2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home