Sunday, November 11, 2007

SUNdaY

Woke up at 630. very2 sleepy. Supposed to go Jogging with Kama. He called me at 715 saying that Fariz just woke up and have to wait for him to come to Bukit Panjang. I was like YEah! boleh tido lagi. Then Few minutes Kama Told me Fariz not coming and i have to meet Kama immediately. Grr..So met him at Bukit Panjang and we jog all the way to BBDC and turn to Brickland road and All the way to Chua Chu Kang Park. Ok lah the jog. At least got someone to jog with. Kalau tk sorang2..haha.

Went home and immediately slept. Ngantok giler. Slept at 3 in the morning. Then 430pm my order came and pay for it. Thanks man for delivering it straight to my house. Now im going out with my siblings. To where? Dunno.

I dunno whats going to happen this week in camp. But supposed to book out on thursday Night. Hopefully no Guard Duty this week. Stupid Khairi. Next time March. Dun take Shortcut. hahaha. kan dah kene Guard Duty. Ok then Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home