Sunday, March 23, 2008

book in Blues

yah! I hate Sunday. Sunday means book in. damn it. Usually i would wake up early so as not to waste the time of the day. Woke up in the morning. Had a heavy breakfast which is Nasi Lemak. haha. baik. Then proceed to Sengkang to collect the stuff i ordered.

Started my day with kama messaging me that he tersalah ambik LRT and went into 10 mile junction. hahaha. Macam maner kau boleh tersalah? hahaha.Then went to yew tee to play soccer. ended early as only 2 teams left. but i was damn exhausted. then went home and go out again. supposed to meet my friends at 430pm but met them at 530 pm. sorry. hujan ah. haha. went to beach road then went to Singapore Flyer to eat at Poppye. Ok lah. Not so bad. Its damn kenyang ah. The chicken cannot beat KFC. KFC rules. after that walk to town area and went home.

Argh! gonna book in soon. I havent packed my bag. This week got guard duty. argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home