Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tired

Ok. I did nothing this weekend. Just Sitting at home. Too tired to go out atcually. I jog on Friday Night for 10km. Seriously exhausted. I tried to speed up my pace and opening up my steps. This is to strengthen the hamstring muscle instead of usual pace which is for the calf muscle. yeah my hamstring really hurt at the end of the jog. haha. ambik kau. quite surprising eh at night still got quite alot ppl jogging. I even saw a girl Whom i thinks from soccer national team training. She was juggling the soccer ball along the jogging track. maut siol. and the ball never touch the floor. haha. I wanted to do 12km but after 10km, my legs really cannot take it. I can feel the numbness. I want to train my 2.4km. I want to cut my timing to under 9 min. so far my best timing is 9min 15 sec. I'll keep trying. oh yeah my pull up still stuck at 8. damn it.
The next day play soccer. Went to the bank first to apply for the debit card. Yeah can't wait for the card. I want to shop online. Then play soccer till i can bearly walk. ate after that and went home. Total Exhaustion.

Today: Rest.
Argh i got to leave home at 8pm. Must reach SFT(singapore ferry terminal) by 1030pm. Ni ar leceh nye kat Tekong. book in kene kluar rumah cepat2. Ni blum ader recruits. Kalau ader recruit lagi pukol 3 kene kluar. But Tekong relax...hahhaa
ok. Nothing more. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home