Friday, April 18, 2008

Boring.

Yea. Book in lagi. Friday nite lagi. woo. Tak sabar. Gerek tau Spend ur Saturday Sorang2 kat Tekong jage Company line. So. April, I will spend ALL 4 SATURDAYS in TEKONG! woo! Next Friday, is my company intake. Means I will have to stay with them for 2 weeks. yeah. Confinement. Dah Lame tk kene confine 2 minggu. gerek tau confinement,
I remember only as a recruit i will stay in camp for 2 weeks. Now as a sergeant pon kene. hahaha. ape nk buat.

Yesterday was funny. I was thinking whether to buy a PSP or not. At one moment i will say ok, i will buy. Then i siap to go out, tukar baju sumer. Then suddenly i changed my mind and sit infront of the computer. haha. giler. tukar baju for no reason. Final Decision, I'm not Buying.(ceh, nanti nk beli)

What gonna Happen next week.
SUNDAY OFF!
Monday OFF!
Tuesday Back to Tekong doing some admin stuff
Wednesday Go to SISPEC for some lectures or what.
Thursday OFF!
Friday JENG JENG JENG..the beginning of Confinement

Time to get back in Shape..I want my SISPEC fitness back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home