Saturday, December 06, 2008

In the Early morning Sun....

Alright...Time to update I think. Haha. First of all i would like to tell you all that my computer is dead. including the monitor. same2 mati. yeah. time to be replaced. to a better one. i hate laptop. damn it the keyboard is so small. always got typo when i type. the screen is so small. i hate it so much. u have to like lean foward to type something. and one more thing i dun like about laptop, it gets hot easily.thats energy wasting. whatever it is, i still need a laptop.for my studies. haha.

recently i just bought an ipod dock. damn i tell u its worth it. i bought it less than 100. of course its not those high end ipod dock where it cost over 800. its the mid end type which is good enough. Im gonna bring it to camp.

This month there's a lot of unnecessary spending. i took cab whenever i feel lazy. Lazy to board MRT or BUS. I managed to cheat a taxi driver too. I ate alot this month. which is money too. seriously atleast $200 gone without notice. damn it. must do something about it.Help me. i need financial advisors.

24km this coming Tuesday. yeah. i dun mine walking route march.a
Next batch gonna be female recruits. Service site. lepak. cause their BMT is only 2 weeks. after that i will spending time at home. Then the following batch will be the enchanced Leadership batch. Platoon Sergeant next batch. Time to unleash my real Hell. my OC offer me to go Platoon Sergeant course. Yeah its good. U get extra pay and u get promoted too. I rejected it. cause i want to give chance for the other sergeant to have it. its too late for me man...haha.

I dunno why i wake up so early type this. maybe the responsibility feeling as a blog owner to update his blog. haha. soccer later. im gonna do some weight training before soccer. after soccer i dunno where to go. Singapore is quite a boring place. i mean other than clubbing, where can i go every week to chill? i hate clubbing damn it. maybe just lepak at esplanade and listen to some gig. no. banyak minah and mats who is underage and step dorang dah besar padahal baru secondary school. Rembat baru tau. hahaha. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home