Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Khairi The Slacker

Slacking and eating since saturday soccer. My legs hurt real bad. the knee area. i hope its not the ligament though i feel it is. But its recovering.i just cant really straightened my legs. Did nothing much at home. Playing with my guitar. trying on some songs. i really want to guitar well. its something that i want to learn by teaching myself.
Encik(sergeant major) called me this morning. saying why am i not in camp. Im on leave idiot. i wrote on the board. Bleh bace tak lain kali??!
Magnolia Yoghurt Smoothie is damn nice. Go and try the strawberry with nata de coco. but its a bit expensive ah. $2.70 per bottle. I dun buy small bottle cause to me its negligible.
For the first time i go to NTU mechanical engineering website to look at its module. i never look into the mechanical website b4 i apply. haha. malas. Oklah. the module not so bad. pernah blaja. i think its harder abit. more details. Of course there is final year Project. haha. 3 years becoming a student. so sad...i want to work.
Raffie Die2 want me to join in the 21km singapore Bay run this august. He said he is willing to pay for me. Damn it lah. i hate to run in crowd. cant get the momentum. anyway i want to join the standard chartered 42.195km marathon. for fun. to tear my knee ligament.haha.
My room is in total mess. need to kemas. my bunk is in terrible state. but its still a nice place cause u have ur friends living in the same room. oh yeah. im gonna do something evil to my friend b4 i ORD. im gonna put powder on their ceiling fans. Really alot of powder. then when they switched on. woo! whole bunk gonna fill with powder. hehe. Want to catch me? i've ORD by then.
I want to work before Start schooling. Confirm there is job opportunities. though for one month.
Ok i've been typing random stuff.. Now i want to surf youtube to watch national geographic. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home