Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Week

This week i should say went well. Werk as usual. I think that the work is fine. Get good pay. 1 week can earn about 300++ which is good enough. Seems like my Post ORD plan is Going well. Saturday went to watch Transformers. I made a mistake by sleeping immediately once i got back home. Once i wake up, trying to book the ticket..wah all seats are mostly taken. Plan gone really bad. So in the end booked the 1130 show. Me, annuar kama and his bro. The irony part: this whole movie thing was planned by me and im not the Cinema kind of Person. So, my friends were stunned. hahaha. I will only watch movie in June cause its the only time where good movies are released. haha. The movie was good. Should Watch it in Cinema. i will rate 8/10. Nice....2 1/2 hour. Balek kol 2 pagi. amek kau.
Tomorrow working. This week i am going to work extra hours. More $$. Yeah. Oh yeah i need to buy jeans man..I dun like to shop on clothing. Rarely u see me shop on clothing. hahaha.
I think its time to study ENGLISH. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home