Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Job

Sorry For the Late Update. Lazy. Ok. Been werking for 2 days already. I can say this job is super freaking Easy. What u need to do, stand there, people walk through the scanner, no fever, paste the sticker. That's all. $6 per hour. Lunch Provided. But its hospital food so..Bluergh!But i eat it nevertheless. One of my Easiest Job i 've ever done. I will finished my contract on the 31st July. I've done lot of part time jobs throughout my schooling Life. Lets start with the Hardest.

1) Jigging, whatever they call it. Its the craziest ever. The chemical, etc. wah. Really hard. Werk for 2 weeks.

2) Carwasher - Hard, tired but also the most memorable ever. Make a lot of friends there. Its where i learn that money is not easy to get. 1 month.

3) Vegetable Packers - I hate this job. Seriously. Cut, pack vegetable. Not worth it. $3 per hour. Kurang ajar. Because got my friend working with me thats why i continue. Werk for 1 month.

4)Adidas Warehouse - I werk with kama for this one. Ok la, i Should say. Normal. Werk before NS. 1 month.

5)Pump Attendant. Work at SPC for 2 weeks. Ok lah the job but the pay was too little. I awol for a day. Got Sacked. hahaha.

6)USB tester. Yea werk for this one is damn easy. Just testing out USB cable. Can wear slippers to werk. Got all your friend werking with you. 1 month.

7)Singapore Zoo. The best Ever! i tell you Just sit there, sell ticket. Lunch is considered working hour. and its 1 hour. Its worth it. can see animals somemore.haha.

I also werk for Nike event before. Once a week. $10 per hour. werk for 3 hours. this was during poly. I got free shoes, free pants, free shirt. all nike. Nice...
I tried to werk at a recycling plant. It was fasting month. Killer. 1 hour. i quit.
Yeah thats all. will continue to do part time werk during my sch holiday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home