Thursday, January 25, 2007

10th Blog

Woke Up this morning 630...and accidentally kicked my dumb bell ...painful! And very sleepy for my prayers. After prayers immediately sleep. Tk leh angkat beb. then woke up at 845. Because Azlan called.
Azlan: Hey kau turun skola tak nari?
Khairi: Tak
Azlan: Maths pon tak gi?
Khairi: Tak
Azlan: Apasal kau? Baru Bangun tido ke pe?
Khairi: Ar ar..
Azlan: haha..kk
Haha..I purposely make sleepy voice for the fun of it. I can answer the call properly even if i just woke up. Nvm. Then after the call I went to kitchen. Father was cooking something which I don't know what. Then go back to my room. Put the dumb bell aside, dangerous man... tido balek. Woke up around 1030. Perfect. Nasi goreng kat dapur. take one plate of it...grab the newspaper..and have my breakfast...haha. After that play com. until now...havent take a bath..hahaha...kk..Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home