Saturday, January 27, 2007

13th blog

Hello...Today is Saturday. As usual play soccer. woke up at 650 am get ready and call annuar to get up because today he wants to come early. So wait for him at the void deck and at 830 we left. We wanted to challenge fariz who arrive first but unfortunately he was there already. Haha..botak sak...Mcm Prisoner.haha..sorry. So we played ar..Me, Annuar, Kamarul and Fariz. haha...I scored the first goal with my first shot which is the first touch of the game.nice...haha..rembat je...win the first few game.we got a streak of winning for quite sometimes. Our team members always refuse to play keeper suddenly fight for the keeper position because of Tired..haha..Then losing streak for quite some times...all keepers mistake..We played until 1pm when its started to rain. So dudok bwah blok buat bende mengarut..haha.talk and talk and until i got my leg cramped. This cramp I tell u is the worst cramp ever. Damn. Its from Thigh to your ankle. My leg can't bend at all. And its both leg. I was like groaning in pain and Kama was helping me..And Fariz and Annuar were laughing at me..haha..there were doing jumping jack and Laughing...sial..hahaha....I deserve it cause i always do to others when they got the cramp. After about 5 min of stretching..i recovered...
After That straight went home...So that's What happened today...Ok..Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home