Friday, January 26, 2007

11th blog

Today Im gonna talk about food cause today I ate a lot...haha...I ate Mee goreng cooked by mother in the morning. Then Go for my Friday Prayers. My father brought home some food after prayers from my Grandma house. Roti Kirai. Fooh, Curry die maut ....Pekat...Eat around 3pm and knock out after that..Maut beb..haha..then woke up at 5..planning to go jogging at 6. Go to kitchen saw some food brought by my mother. Bread and many more...eat some..haha..rabak sak aku..after that go jog ar...haha I don't know whether i can complete my 4Km run at the canal behind Pioneer JC because for about 1 month i never jog. In the End I did it ar..Edurance...sakit sak perut..Feel like vomiting..Sat down for a while...alone at the canal to catch my breath. Feels great. Good preparation for tomorrow soccer. Then after that went home ar..bath and play com. so that's all ar for now..bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home