Monday, April 09, 2007

16th blog

Wow...Its been a while since i last update...amacam sumer? ader baik? saya baik2 belaka...hahaha
A lot had happened in the past 2 months. Yeah...Work. How is it? Sucks. The night shift job sucks!! ARGH!! I worked in this f@#$ factory which does some plating for hard disk component. And this involve chemicals. And when it involved chemicals..it means HAZARD. Hazard: an unavoidable danger or risk, even though often foreseeable. yeah...thats the true meaning of hazard. The work itself is hard..and im being exposed to toxic smoke coming out from the chemicals used for plating the F#$# metal piece. Damn. They gave me limited safety gadget. a mask and glove. Damn. The glove is not good enough to defend myself against the chemical and the mask(used in cleanroom environment type..wtf)...i am still breathing the chemical. DANGEROUS. Well...the chemicals did spilled on me. On my leg. Corrode my jeans. Now there is a hole in my jeans. The pain? Very painful. Its like fire being constantly put on my skin. And the most F**k of all is the emergency shower and eye washer is not werking...ok one more time...F**k!! i had to go all the way to the toilet to let water run on my skin.Crazy. I had photos of my skin after the accident but i decided not to put it up. after a week of hell there...i decided to quit the job. I had difficulty in breathing...takes me 2 weeks to recover. I feel like bombing that factory. Continue on next post.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home