Saturday, June 02, 2007

50th blog

YEah..Finally i've blog for the 50th times. Let's do someflash back to the previous entry i've posted. Wow. My first Few blog is about school. hahaha. WOi.School is OUT. No more. That was towards the end of my Poly Years. Cool. I talked about the Stupid "Integrated Control" lesson which I learn and forget. Thats the worst module ever ar. Its not that hard but the lecturer was so relax that it makes the Module Hard. That was like 5 MONTHS ago where I just went to CMPB to check my health status for NS. Now I got 6 DAYS before NS. Time Flies. Fast. I remembered when I was talking to my friends about NS where we said we got like months before NS. Now its DAYS. Wow! haha. I guess thats life. Things You don't Look Foward to come fast to you. Things You really look foward to will come slowly.

Im gonna missed my Saturday Soccer. Argh!! Been Playing Since April 2006 where we had our ITP (industrial Training Program) where we look foward to every weekend to enjoy. Since then, Every Saturday we will play Soccer. Yeah. My friend sure will kacau me on my first Saturday at Tekong. I predict Message will be like "Khai, Apasal Kau tk turun Nari?" or "Eh, Gerek sak main bola" haha.

Im gonna missed my PC. Where my siblings will take charge. Enjoy ar korang eh. Aku nk sembunyikan tu Microphone. Nanti korang Nyanyi tk ingat dunia. Hah..Why dun I put Password So that korang sumer tkleh main? amacam? power tk?

Gonna Missed my room. ARGH!!!! Dorang will exchanged room caused my room is bigger than theirs. Where I alone have the room and they had to share among 3 people. Mom agree with the idea although I defend myself with all the possible evidence i Had. Tapi kalah Jugak. Mak agree with the Idea. Haiz. Bilik korang Cam ape nk aku take over. Dah lah tkde view, nampak carpark je. bilik aku leh nampak Skate Park. ARGH!!!

Gonna Missed My friends. Haha. YEah. Sound macam pompuan eh? but Im gonna missed the merepek time. Annuar, Kama, Raffie, Fariz and Aziz. YEah. Going to missed those Late night Chat at MSN. Haiz. I spent My nites at my com, chatting, play games,..hahaha

Lastly, Gonna Missed My Family. Going to miss mom Punyer Masakan and Scoldings.Hehe.Cause I am not being a good son so always get scoldings. Going to missed My Dad Jokes. My siblings? Yeah. I'm gonna Missed my youngest adek, Nadia. Always asked her to go Kedai. Of course i give upah man...Cause Im too lazy to go Kedai, asked my sister to go. Going to miss disturbing her. She said she'll be very happy if i go NS. Hahaha.Relax sua. Confirm Kau miss aku punyer. Nangis2. Masuk bilik Lock Pintu, Peluk bantal nangis. hahaha. Yes. Thats a merepek. to my another adek, Kau suke pekik kuat2 biler aku kacau kau jadi aku kene marah kan? Now dah tkde Chance ar...Bluek!! O level nk dekat Blaja lah..haha. And to my kakak, ape eh aku nk miss? hmm tkde bende ar.. sorry ar.. WAHAHAHA..BLUEK!!!

Yeah. Thats My 50th Blog. Type panjang2 sikit. Saje je..tkde keje. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home